Monday, October 31, 2011

Your Digital Footprint Part 2

A few of last week's posts were about your digital footprint and how to protect yourself online.  I read a great blog this week by Wesley Fryer about the app Socioclean.  This app, which is currently free, scans all your Facebook public status/wall posts, photos, and videos for anything which might be offensive or inappropriate.  This is a great way to do a little maintenance on your digital footprint.  If you have a Facebook account, I highly recommend you check out Socioclean!

2 comments:

  1. I tried doing this to see if I have ever posted something inappropriate in the web, but it doesn't work. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I tried to create and account and it said they would send me a notification on my email and they never did. I tried again, but it still doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The filter at school doesn't allow us to access Facebook. Try it when you get home.

    ReplyDelete