Friday, December 9, 2011

Logotype Maker


A few days ago on Twitter, I heard about Logotype Maker.  So I went to the website and found a goldmine!  I simply typed in "Mrs. D" and it generated a slew of logos.  You can even make simple changes to the logos and save them.  You don't even need to create an account, which is a huge plus!  I'm very impressed with this free site.  I thought of a handful of ways this could be useful:

1. Brainstorming ideas for our logo projects
2. Creating a quick, simple logo for websites or blogs
3. Add a logo as a signature in email
4.  Personalize projects for your other classes

I could go on all day.  I highly recommend you check out Logotype Maker!

3 comments:

  1. this is so cool it would be really handy during a presentation to make it look awesomer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool! Maybe it'll help people make logos for assignments or work.
    -Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anthony you should replace your name with a logo! Try it and surprise your teachers :)

    ReplyDelete