Tuesday, December 6, 2011

SlideRocket

I don't know about you all, but I'm sick of PowerPoint!  I've starting using Prezi and SlideRocket more and am currently in the process of kicking PowerPoint out the door!

Check out SlideRocket in the Chrome Web Store.  You can surprise your teacher with a dynamic, creative presentation.  SlideRocket takes the same amount of time as creating a PowerPoint.  When you open SlideRocket for the first time, you can take their 5 minute tour, which will show you the basics.

Some other great presentation tools to check out are Vuvox and Prezi.

2 comments:

  1. I think that sliderocket will be more helpfull in my future presentations for school. I believe that this is a more creative way of getting your slideshow done. I like how you can see it in your iphone because in powerpoint you can't see it. I'm excited to start using sliderocket in the future!

    ReplyDelete